My name is Connie Bills. I am eighteen years old and
proud to attend Oklahoma Baptist University. I plan to major in Nursing and
work as an ER Nurse. I am very shy around people I don’t know, but once I get
comfortable with someone I can act myself around them.
I
am from Midwest City, Oklahoma. At home I live with my mom and dad. I plan to
see them on weekends since they’re only forty minutes away. My best friend is
Chrissy Daniel. I met her six years ago in Middle school. She is my longest
friend and we see each other often. My hobbies are: watching television,
listening to music, and hanging out with my friends. My favorite music is
Country and my favorite movie is Avatar.
I attended Star spencer High school. I enjoyed high
school. I made many friends and got along well with all of my teachers. I was
very academically successful. I graduated as the Valedictorian of my class
along with being a member of the National Honor Society. My favorite part of
high school was being a member of JROTC (Junior Reserve Officer Training
Corps). I learned leadership skills that helped me become the Battalion
Commander (the highest position in the program) and will continue to help me in
life.
I am a practicing Christian, and I try to center my life
on God. At home I attend Dickson Baptist Church. I recently got baptizes before
coming to college. One of the reasons I chose OBU was due to the Christian
environment.
In conclusion, I am a Christian who is eager to learn and
has dreams of becoming an ER Nurse. I am very excited about my future here at
OBU and I’m anticipating the challenges and success that comes with a Christian
Liberal Arts Education.
No comments:
Post a Comment